For how long have you played on CN SCP: 3d 13h
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Levi Curran
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently do not hold any CI, MTF, or whitelisted roles. My participation has primarily been as IA and DEA, roles that have given me a strong understanding of server dynamics and roleplay engagement.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have not received any warnings, kicks, or bans on my record.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
My application for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role is driven by my dedication to ensuring the Foundation's legal codex and ethics are upheld. Additionally, I am eager to assist new IA members in learning and developing into outstanding agents, contributing to the strength and integrity of our community.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
My suitability for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position is underpinned by a strong foundation in professionalism, leadership, and a proven ability to navigate high-pressure situations with calmness and strategic thinking. These skills, developed through my experience in a role that demands integrity, meticulous adherence to procedures, and effective team collaboration, equip me well to uphold the highest standards of conduct within the community and to support its members in upholding the foundation’s legal codex and ethics.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
While I have not personally authored any documents in this context yet, I understand the critical role that well-crafted documents play within this job. A good document is characterized by clarity, conciseness, and thoroughness. It should clearly communicate its purpose and findings, be well-structured to guide the reader through the content logically, and be meticulously researched to ensure accuracy and reliability. Moreover, it should engage its audience, making complex information accessible and actionable. This understanding informs my approach to document preparation and underscores the importance I place on effective communication within the Internal Affairs division.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
As an Internal Affairs Ambassador, the primary responsibility is to safeguard and ensure adherence to the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC). This role acts as a crucial supervisory body within the organization, overseeing operations to guarantee that all actions align with the established legal and ethical standards. In my view, IA Ambassadors serve as the pillars of integrity and accountability, providing guidance, resolving conflicts, and fostering a culture of transparency and fairness. Their vigilance ensures that the foundation's core values are upheld across all levels of interaction and decision-making.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Levi Current, with his towering stature of 6 feet 5 inches, bald head, and thick brown beard, commands respect as an Internal Affairs Ambassador at the Foundation. His journey to this role, marked by a steadfast commitment to ethical principles, was influenced by his background in a demanding and integrity-focused profession. Levi's approach to the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) goes beyond mere adherence; he sees it as a guiding light for ethical conduct within the Foundation. His narrative arc touches on various aspects of the Foundation's operations, from tackling the ethical challenges presented by SCP containment to uncovering and addressing internal conspiracies that threaten the organization's integrity. Levi is also deeply involved in mentoring young members of the Foundation, aiming to instill in them the values of leadership and ethical decision-making, while engaging in nuanced diplomacy with external factions to promote peace and cooperation. Through these endeavors, Levi embodies the core values of leadership, integrity, and a commitment to ethical governance in the SCP universe.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+/- Support
not very knowledgeable of US IA policy, tried to arrest me when I was on special agent for being in D-Block even though I had auth from a captain, could probably be a good ambassador if they knew policy better tho

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

Department of Internal Affairs
Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Levi, your Application has been Accepted for this Position, to move to the next stage of your further employment within the SCP Foundation, contact Dpt. Director W. Unrich of Internal Affairs. (Discord - heyola2.0)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Reactions: Ethos
Status
Not open for further replies.