Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSaint

Jan 17, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:614125580
Discord name: .vizionz.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 80 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): ''Saint''
Civilian name: Franklin Saint
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Banned for Harassment.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Because I have been IA Agent for a while and I feel like I'm ready to be Ambassador.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I am nice and professional and I would make sure no corruption is going on.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written around 8 documents and what makes a document good is if you use the format and put detail into the document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: To make sure all IA Agents are doing there job properly and to make sure no corruption is happening in IA and the Facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Agent ''Saint'' is a transfer from Site-19 to Site-65 and he was one of the best agents in Site-19 and everyone saw how good he was. Then when ''Saint'' transferred to Site-65 IA Ambassadors and Agents from Site-19 vouched for him to become a Ambassador and with enough convincing he applied for IA Ambassador.

Zack Crack

Blacklisted Player
Jan 13, 2024
+support met u ingame, seemed nice and knew the FLC
-support its kind of a really poor aplication...

ix-crazy-xi

Jan 28, 2024
+support aplication was poor but such a great guy and i think he deserves to be an ambassador

Oct 18, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, "Saint"

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

(You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.)

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.