Denied Add the Bomb Vest for UNGOC/CI

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangslyaer

Jun 14, 2022
(It was originally CI/GOC
What does this suggestion add?
It will add the bomb vest to UNGOC/CI

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
Yes it was suggested for a role for CI but was denied for the reason that it would be very easy to abuse. Mine Suggestion is diffrent because it will only be available in the AA and it will only be authed by CO+

Possible Positives of the suggestion
- Fun AA weapon to use on raids for CI
- A way to spread massive chaos in other factions base´s
- Good assassination methood

Possible Negatives of the suggestion
-Abuse
-

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
This would be a very fun weapon to use on raids as it is an easy way to breach their defense ( UNGOC will not use the vest on themself´s as that would not make sense in RP). It could have a way to remote detonate it an example of this would be: GOC and CI are at war GOC was able to kidnap a Gamma so they strap a bomb vest to him but then they class-a him to make him forget he has a vest on but they add a codeword to the vest so it does not require manunal detonation. So when the Gamma re-enters the CI base the GOC says /oc [Example] and the vest blows up. ( This is to prevent fail-rp if a person was to not detonate even if close to the target they where given)

[Edit] Rules and other things i would like to see for the bomb vest because i need to clarify things
-CI can only have 1 per raid
-The cooldown for a bomb vest would be 2h
- It would considered Fail rp for GOCto use it on themself´s
- CI/UNGOC are not allowed to sell the bomb vest to civ´s
- type-blue are not allowed to use the bomb vest

Last edited:

Fangslyaer

Jun 14, 2022
-similar suggestion was made (cant find it ) and denied for the same reason.

- wont balance combat

- More RDMs
It was denied because it was suggested as a job for CI that any rank could flag causing it to be very easy to abuse. As i said this suggestion is for a real item in AA that can be used in RP.

The blast radius on the bomb vest is big making it a very powerfull anti-choke weapon. This would be a very easy solution for when foundation sets up a choke with 20 guys when CI only has like 7

You cant RDM using this as you are blowing up other factions and if you are talking about RDM in bases to commit RDM in the CI/UNGOC base you would have to A: Hack a CL4 to AA which for both base are in populated areas or B: Get a Delta+ or Lt+ to open the door to AA so they can RDM ( I am confindent that CO+ and Delta+ are able to be trusted to not use a AA weapon to RDM
First off, The UNGOC would never EVER use such a thing
Second off, CI will just abuse this for stupid ass things and make it unfun for whoever there fighting

The UNGOC have used nukes on civilians before in the lore, straping a bomb vest on a GOI member to assassinate high ranking members is well
well within their morality.

Its not like Foundation is going up aginst 5 CI with bomb vest on, CI can only have 1 per raid.

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ Support

Good idea but make it that it should be authorized by a LT+ and used ONLY in assessment or raids when a hostage is fully captured inside there base/foundation room and the RP is controlled on the GOC's side

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Fang,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we do not think it fits the balance on the server and would negatively impact the balance of combat during raids.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.