For how long have you played on CN SCP: 7 months ago

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Simeon "Nightwatch" Hopper

Civilian name: Graham Gretaline

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
20240217152716_1.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 SPC, E-11 LCPL, CI-A, SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warnings for metagame/failRP, 1 ban for minor glitching (accepted appeal)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I like interacting in a positive manner with other people and personnel, as well as playing unique and interesting SCPs. I often aid people in medical situations and enjoy the experience in helping people in different circumstances, and 22415 can let me help people in various ways that i would not be able to do otherwise. It can also provide a unique RP role as a mediator that has to decide what actions to take that is not combative in nature and does not aid one faction all the time

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 provides aid to non-combative personnel and correct/morally right characters and people in the scenarios they are in, with a priority to aid people who are not combative/are in danger, and otherwise aid in reducing any damage caused to people such as deterring SCP attacks

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- My priority would be to aid the researchers and get them to somewhere safe and away from any combatives in the area, such as the breach shelter or a specific wing

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I should not repel 076 because that would bring his attention to the researcher and would harm the researcher as well. The powers should only be used when necessary and will aid other people

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would notify GenSec or another unit of what is occurring, and when the area is safe and secure and the D-Class is captured, they can be taken to the medical bay for proper treatment from medics. 22415 should not aid the D-Class

Attachments

• 20240217152716_1.jpg
    20240217152716_1.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.