Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Disclaimer

This post is not an ego thing, its is simply a more efficient way for me to answer question to people, since I have been asked these questions so many times.

A little bit of background information about me:

Heya there! My name is Otters (or Chillet, depending how long you know me). I started playing on Civil Networks almost 2 years ago! Thats... an extremely long time. In these 2 years, I have spend almost 2400 hours on CN servers alone. Thats quite a bit. I am currently 19 years old and enjoying life to the fullest (in my eyes, that is). I have mostly played on SCP-RP UK, however lately I have swapped over to MRP. Now, most people know me due to me meeting them ingame, having positive interactions with them or you may know me from simply looking on the Donator Leaderboard. Yes, I am CURRENTLY the 3rd highest donator on the server... (dont look it up, you may shed a tear). Below are some questions I have been asked alot. When I mean alot, I mean it.

Why have you spend so much on Civilnetworks?

A simple answer to this would be, because I can, however it goes a little bit deeper than that. I enjoy the servers, alot. I have had a great joy playing and overall I love this community. I dont really have much going on in my life, so I just do what makes me happy, which is donating to the server or giving things to others. Most of the time I buy things such as XP boosters, roulletes or create a crippling gambling addiction and end up giving away/selling the knifes/skins I get. In short, its called Disposable Income

What do you do for work?

Since I turned 18, I got a job, which im doing my best for to turn into a permanent job (currently on a 6 month contract, my last one per Dutch laws). I work at a Company that produces both Manifolds and Tubes for Floorheating. I work at the Assembly department, where we put together those Manifolds, test them and package them for them to be shipped off to the companys that buy from us. For most people it can get quite boring easly, as you will be repeating the same type of manifolds throughout the year, however I have amazing co-workers who make the work so much more fun and overall, it aint that bad.

Are you a furry?

The simple answer is yes. I am a Furry. Am I a hardcore Furry? Not really. I enjoy the cuteness and the art around the entire fandom, however I dont own a fursuit, I dont go to conventions and generally dont engage with the "cringe" part of the fandom, like RPing and such. It doesnt appeal to me.

For the people who have been sent this list, I thought it was a better idea to write out this post rather then just explaining it again for the 100th time, so sorry !!

Thank you for reading, I may update it accordingly as I get asked more questions about me.

?