PAC Approved [UK] Emilia Foddg PAC3 Request

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): E-11 Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33007778

Photograph of PAC:
gmod_zi6KicFBoN.pnggmod_L0itvd1x6D.png

I toiled for days trying to work out the model specifics, since I wanted to do something coaty, but the GOC officer trenchcoat doesn't really play nicely with other models and I had already spent a considerable amount of time in Blender - As well as a cumulative day retexturing the hair. Ended up just grabbing the GOC officer model from the neck down and retextured it to be more... E-11ey? I think it works. I hope it works. It should work. Look at my cool shoes that definitely don't look like slippers. I won't lie though, the idea of fighting a C5 in slippers goes hard. This should look combative enough, right. Hi @Kree

The beret (which is taken from the new E-11 models) is toggleable via PAC events - Would use this when heading to surface, for surface anomaly business. Or if we need to like, join a raid on CI, because SCP stuff (008 comes to mind)... Or just anything to do with GOC, really.

GUN. Very cool QBZ sling, right? It's on a jiggle thingy (which can be easily removed if it ends up being an issue) and disappears when the QBZ is equipped; So it's basically the visual effect of it being holstered. It's also visually toggleable via PAC events, for when I'm stripped.

Lore -
oh god how did i get here i am not good with regiment, help

that's it, that's the lore. there will be cool tryouts. there will be cool things.

Reactions: Kree

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Pac Approved

Hey @Emilia Foddg ,

Your PAC3 Request has been approved.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Blue / Rackarain​

• Wow
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.