[USA] Binks Scp 096 application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binks

Feb 1, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:607702236
Discord name: Kingchicken1894
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I think I first joined either at the start of 2024 or the end of 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Binks
Civilian name: Jaqcue

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-https://imgur.com/a/7iUP6dd SCP level 14

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Gamma, IA agent, DEA agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes I have I think I have 4-5 warnings for RDM or Failrp, and about 3 bans. Most of the warns when I first started the server since I did not understand the rules or knew most rules at the time.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-What makes me suitable is because I love SCP-096 he is one of my most favorite SCP's of all time. I know a lot of lore behind the cool shy guy character, he is one of the most interesting scp of all time. I also know a lot of the server rules and have a lot of experience on this server. I want to bring more roeplay aspects to the character too, since there is not a lot of roeplay going around the character since of the lack of tests and interest in the character besides breaches.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096's usual behaviour is to be along in a dark room walking around slowly while crying softly. Most of the time he will be curled up in a ball, trying to hide his face. Since he is very sensitive to people looking at his face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When Scp-096 is not looked at he will wander around the facility avoiding anyone looking at him. But when he is looked at he will go anywhere and everywhere just to get the target who looked at him, he will not belong straight to D block unless one of his targets are there. After he is done with his targets he will crouch on the floor wait 1 minute and than go wander around the facility (while not beelining to d block.)

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: (1st step) The first step to re-containing Scp-096 is to destroy the photo, this is technically needed to contain him but you can contain him without destroying the photo, but it will be much harder since people will keep seeing his face. You will also need scramble goggles so when you look at Scp-096 his face will be blurred out so he will not kill you.
(Step 2) The second step is to get the bucket on him, the bucket is for so when people look at him without scramble they won’t be able to see him since the bucket is on his head. You can find this bucket in many places in the facility like in medbay.
(Step 3) The final step is to wait for SCP-096 to kill all his targets, after he is done killing all his targets he will go in a stasis mode in which he will not move and he will crouch on the floor for a minute. When he is in his stasis mode you can beam him and take him back to his containment.

Last edited:

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Binks!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.