(uk) kaj cassidy scp 22415

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaj

Aug 14, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:531607953
Discord name:kaj0404
For how long have you played on CN SCP: i joined The server for the first time on august 14 2023
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone:GMT+2
Character name(s): Kaj ''Cassidy''
Civilian name: kaj windwood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1712400936875.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Ia Dea
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I hafe reccived warns i dont try to break any rules but sometimes it happends and people make a sit even when they can rp it out
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- i hafe expercience with scps and that soem scps need extra RP to be able hafe fun on it or for the prople doing a test to hafe fun and i would only do things that 22415 would do in character
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The scp is always trying to help the good people and help any injured people
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I will help any harmed reseachers and get them to safetey And not help the Mtf Or ci because they are combetive
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wont repell 076 because 076 will porbbaly trigger and look for 22415 and then go after the reseacher
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I wont help the dclass because he is trying to escape and is probbaly armed

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @Kaj ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.