For how long have you played on CN SCP: a long time 1 year +

In what country are you located?: United kingdom
Time zone:BST

Character name(s):Arthur "REDACTED" Affton

Civilian name: Maroon Paatoon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1712676037320.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O-1 PVT a long time ago E-11 CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: only a few afk kicks
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

-I have alot of experience in rp and creating RP from my role in the event team and my time as a medical consultant i do believe i would be able to create roleplay and also act in said roleplay.

-as my time as scp 096, i know a lot of the scps rules so I would know the do's and don't of scps.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:

usually to stay neutral towards everyone no matter if Ci GOC or Foundation
and they Walk around the Site and if a person is in need they can help out with tests or help them to safety if a man with tattoos starts chasing them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? help the researcher due to him being a non combative so i would kidnap him into the warp dimension to get him to safety
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
yes you can to save the researcher from 076 slicing and dicing the poor guy .
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- no since D class are combaives the SCP cant heal them since they are combative and may lead to future "immoral act" on the other staff of the site

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Arthur!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.