For how long have you played on CN SCP: For over 2 years
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT +2 (previously GMT +1)
Character name(s): Cob Deen, Viktor Deen, Cab Deen
Civilian name: Cab Deen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Depends but yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): I do have enough SCP levels but this was an old SS.download (42).jpeg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 both servers, CI-A both US and UK, DEA Agent both servers, IA Agent both servers, Nu-7 UK, E-11 UK, DEA Manager (Not sure if it counts since I've only been it for 5 minutes)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I think that because my timezone is way farther from the US I'm way more active in the times when there's less players online also I really like playing SCPs in game, and more the ones that basically just wander around. It's easy to understand, and playing as it, is both fun and interesting.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- He usually wanders around the site and helps out (heals) people when needed
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I'd aid the researchers because they're non-combatants and thus should not be involved in the engagement between the CI and the MTF
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I shouldn't repel 076 because 076 hasn't noticed the researcher yet, because that would maybe cause him to detect the researcher and thus maybe causing him to endanger the researcher's life
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I won't heal the D-Class because he's escaping d block

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Denied

You may reapply when your unbanned.