SCP- 22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Goodman

Feb 22, 2024
Steam ID:https:STEAM_0:1:424769393
Discord name: Undeadwerewolf7 1 day and 20 hours
For how long have you played on CN SCP: have no clue but a lot maybe like 5 hours or more idk
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: east time
Character name(s): Jeff william
Civilian name: Jef william
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): level 12
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: this is my first whitelist but i have gotten combat medic
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one ban, RDM LATAP, and then a warning which was RDM
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: trying to play around and have fun cause this is my ever first SCP to apply for on this server
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: they are not aloud to raid but can take people to safety if they are non combative and can not be seen on server well try not do if asked to leave your dimeson you can help them leave .
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? the researcher because he is not in combat and he is running away
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? you should try to contain the scp
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? it can help anyone at all but if it is a hostage then no you shouldn't be able to help at all

Status
Not open for further replies.