Character name(s):
Karl Blackwood

Civilian name:
Ludwig Blackwood

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Total Level: 127
SCP Level: 20

sHsGUh95x5IJXnzQkO9D4J5Im_MvqoHYCfvSlURxpSU1Cpudpjm9jK0IGqNRy4jT8Ykj8vh_v2aswjVh_T6PRuSRG-W1CrT_YR9s6epm0PSZ5BW7ANtRSLaHnEzoeLfNUmVTVxGpzy-3F9jAVLziM9o

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 Corporal
MTF Nu-7 Corporal

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I did not receive any kicks, bans, or warnings.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe I'm a great fit for the role because I genuinely enjoy helping others. I'm pretty good at adapting to rules and new environments, which should help me play as SCP-22415. Plus, I can be a very funny and natural person, but when the situation requires a more mature and serious manner, I'm able to keep up with it. Additionally, I find enjoyment in day-to-day tasks and interactions, preferring them over constant breaches and chaos.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 usually displays friendliness towards everyone and provides assistance when needed. Willing to engage with personnel in various tasks or activities. SCP-22415 always exhibits a cheerful and helpful demeanor and may attempt to communicate with gestures to convey their intentions. They also show a high level of adaptability to chaotic situations that require their help.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would attempt to aid the Researcher, as he is in a life-threatening situation, and non-combatants take priority in combat situations.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel SCP-076 as that would put the Researcher in imminent danger, but I would attempt to get SCP-076's attention and lure him away, giving the Researcher a chance to escape the situation.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
As the D-Class is committing an immoral act by escaping D-Block and risking the Foundation's goals, I would refuse to provide any assistance and, if available, inform GSD of the escaping D-Class.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @XY_Soldat !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Boris​

Status
Not open for further replies.