Discord name: vegalek

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1121 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: MST

Character name(s): Aleks "Atlas"

Civilian name: Aleks

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7 MAJ NU-7 LT O-1 SPC CI-B X4 CI-A UNGOC SPC X2 UNGOC LCPL UNGOC 1SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope nothing to date.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Because I enjoy playing IA and I would like to further myself within the department by becoming an Ambassador. To help other Agents because I would have more tools and more responsibilities to fulfill my duties.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I'm experienced in IA I know all of the procedures & I know my way around the FLC/CoE/CoC. I am Professional, Mature, Ready to learn As well I have experience as REGCOM in my tenure in Nu-7. Which has shown me how to lead effectively and I believe that I would be a great fit for ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 1 so far but what makes a document good is grammar, grammar is the most important thing that makes documents good. Another thing is in my opinion would be formatting you do not want a big wall of text without any lines as it's just not appeasing to look at. The document of course needs to make sense for it to be good at least that's what matters most in my opinion.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Helping New IA, Enforcing the CoE/FLC/CoC, Managing IA, Conducting Investigations, Recruiting new IA, Discplinary Actions against Agents, Being professional and being a role model for IA.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Aleks Kami was born in Alaska Juneau to a loving and supportive family, Growing up he was an outcast and was often picked on for it. Once he was an adult he started studying in law enforcement and He was interested in becoming a police officer He decided to apply for the JPD a month later. His application was accepted for the Juneau Police Department and after going through training for 2 months he was finally a licensed police officer. As an officer he excelled in his work and he was praised by everyone, He was a great police officer until he was found dead in a investigation. Unknown to everyone else he was selected to join the SCP foundation by foundation intelligence agency agents looking for candidates to join the foundation. He was selected to be placed at Site-65 where he would be initiated as a External Affairs agent where he got to the rank of senior agent before transferring to Internal Affairs due to an injury halting his combat ability. In IA he was praised for his work ethic and knowledge of the codex and other sorts, he was promoted to ambassador after 1 year in IA. (END OF LORE)

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
nu7 alek dude didnt talk but was pretty sigma with his work would be a sigma ambassador

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
1712156845850.png
Hello @AleksWT,

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to accept your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thanks,
DoIA "Recker"