Internal AffairsAmbassadorHold
Epsilon - 11CPLHeld (Resign)
Epsilon - 11CPLHeld (Resign)
Nu- 7 LTHeld (Resign)
Chaos insurgencyBHeld (Resign)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No all was expired.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

- Ethics committee member. - I am running for this position because I have the experience as a committee assistant, and other positions, I have a great desire to advance and be part of the committee, and in addition I am professional, responsible, serious, and capable of working at a high level.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

- Actually, I think I am the most suitable because I have a lot of experience in the field of ethics, in the past I was an IA activist, and currently I help the ethics committee, I know the ethics rules very well and I think I can serve the committee in the best way, I have a lot of experience , I am very serious and responsible. In addition, I think that I am the most suitable to be a member of a committee because I think that I can change, improve and add a lot also in the matter of ethics, from changing and adding laws to the smallest detail. , and also to the committee from all my experience, my past and everything I learned as an assistant to the committee.

Also, I am the most suitable because I understand the needs of the position, and of course the needs of the departments in the facility and thus I can help and improve as much as possible in the ethical field according to the needs of the departments.

- In addition, I think I am very suitable for the position because I am also a coordinator - (an internal position in the department), I think I do a very good job as a coordinator and this also shows that I am very suitable for the position both because of the experience and because of increasing the level of responsibility in the department (management and command of a team / responsibility Rabbi / make sure they do their job properly, etc.) - (past coordinator assigned to vice chairman - Correct assign to chairman)

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP
?:

The responsibilities of the ethics committee in RP

to make sure and follow that everything that is done on the site is completely ethical and does not violate the ethical code appointed by the Ethics Committee.,
- adhering to the code of ethics in the facility, writing ethics reviews, and ensuring that ethical testing methods are used during experiments, investigations and/or others, and ensuring that the facility staff follows the code of ethics at all times.,
- In addition, one of their responsibilities is actually to hold meetings and pass / change / add new rules that change according to and in accordance with the needs of the RP,
-There is also a type of additional area of responsibility, and this area is to give orders and instructions to the MTF-O1 department.
Also, their area of responsibility is to ensure ethics in all departments, but also to improve the ethical laws / adjust and enforce ethics in the departments so that they can act in the best and most appropriate ethical way.

- Another area of responsibility is to hold committees whose purpose is to add, improve or remove/replace articles and ethics laws in accordance with the goals of the RP

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Responsibly for handling the following Applications:

Director of Internal Affairs(along with the 05)-

Ethics Committee Assistant-

Documents:

The ethics commitee is responsibly for ensuring the code of ethics is being updated based on new additions to the foundation and other factors to ensure the foundation remains ethical and organized.And of course also issue updated documents on updating the code of ethics in each department. / Spade changes in every department.

Also, another responsibility is quality assurance in the MTF departments, and in particular in the Omega-1 department, so that the most suitable people are the ones who will be accepted and take part in the department.

The committee directly transfers ethical tasks to the committee's assistants and makes sure that they carry them out in the best way and take care of.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character as and what storylines they would be involved in:
It all started when "Scout" enlisted as an internal agent at site 65, in fact he was a really good agent but a bit undisciplined, after a long period of service "scout" decided to take matters into his own hands and worked very hard to advance, he was really an excellent agent, one day The scout agent saw an ad recruiting people for the ethics ranks as committee assistants, a scout who was really enthusiastic and knew the ethics rules by heart applied and was accepted as the committee assistant.

After several months of hard work, during which a scout prepared documents, interviewed and enforced the ethics laws, he proved himself a worthy scout to the committee, even though many people did not trust him, he surprised everyone and proved to them that he does his job properly and in an excellent way.

Also, Scout submitted the application to the ethics committee in order to be part of it so that he could help and promote things in the ethics departments on the site, and after a period of applications he was accepted to be a committee member.

Last edited:

Playdoughzombie

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
-Support
The only Sr. CL4 role you have held thus far is nu-7 LT which by all means is on the same level of responsibility as most Jr. CL4 roles, I would suggest you try and get a department head role or at least MAJ of an MTF before going for a cl5 role.

Reactions: Goblins

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

I think you're trying to go for too many high-level spots at once, truthfully. You just recently applied for DoIA and now you're applying for ECM. I'd recommend focusing on one or the other rather than opening apps for both.

Reactions: Goblins

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: Scout's Ethics Committee Member Entry
Thank you for showing interest and applying for the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an ECM. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact myself via email.

o8yhULFl5-N7oQ4Hju8bzv3P0p_TmHCPHUDSTAZlZiyE-ypLW2ktmmty4GMBdBG2xIjTJ3bH9yufdqtHUjBKTRVPy44mugZddnQ405OW3jTWgasJDT4drEMcs1bTxFT_PpSZJFcPz63PI88E8JcoaQg

Chairman of the Ethics Committee
h6NIUyiAhDxmvxXdcz6FAVHRQtVKMnjsg-QBduHF1m4V40mGIe1KZkWqbkZgCTfJLGr9rG4LdYTAiZMXSWVmvxLHuT-op3BC36MuWoKgDKEhjIp5MduuHSbRVprXLCIu5G-X7sj0Oks-Zz2eozCzLOo

Status
Not open for further replies.