“Sus Fring” Perma Ban Appeal (Admin/Moderator is no longer in the server at all or discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revvy

Sep 15, 2022
Your in-game name: "Sus Fring" / John Sussy Doe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:233930682

Your steam community link: 76561198428127092

Date of ban: November 23rd, 2:36 AM

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Sensitive Situation : DM Anakin

Who banned you:
Anakin “Vader” GroundRunner

Ban length?: Permanent

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): CP-RP Rules

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will take care to not make cruel, indecent, or not needed jokes. Evidently this was not a subject to joke about but a person in game dared me while I was drunk to say the stupidest thing I could think of at the moment, and me being tired and idiotic at the time, went for it. I very much regret it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? For things unrelated yes, mostly FailRP in an accidental sense.

Why should you be unbanned:
I realize what I had done and said was wrong. I'm repulsed and embarrassed by my actions, and I have taken steps as I mentioned before to ensure that nothing like that ever happens again. I want people to feel dope around me, and I want to have fun and play the game and make new connections. Nothing more. I had an opportunity in this server to grow and see its expansion all the way through, and I know I ruined that opportunity and this ban will be on my record and known for as long as I remain. But I hope to come back, right my wrongs, and simply have fun in the community. No such “jokes” will ever exit my chat log or voice again, I agree with the ban but would like another chance as no other ban I have received is close to this level of magnitude. I was drunk, careless and have learned from my mistake. I regret what I said and carelessly agreed to make another's request to make a joke about the worst thing I could have thought of, a subject that should not be joked about. It was boring and everyone wanted chaos, and I did it without thinking. I shall be more mindful and I am genuinely sorry. I was also never informed by any moderator or Anakin to DM him outside the server. Never once during the actual sit was I informed that I needed to do so.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I have read the rules since I begun to write this appeal and will adhere to them, I was adhering to them originally but realize I skirted the edges without realizing (talking as 912 for example), this server is fun and I would like to remain. I will also refrain from being intoxicated on the server due to me making very stupid choices while intoxicated. I will be better and I promise that. Give me that chance.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
The server is the best RP server I have played and I want to contribute to the server's health and community. I regret every action I have made that has negatively contributed to it. Anakin originally told me the ban was for 2 weeks when I asked for clarification but the ban was applied differently at the end when he changed the duration, he cannot apply the perm ban regarding his status as an admin but he told me it was for 2 weeks when it was not. Evidently I made a careless decision and my punishment I have to own up to. Hopefully I’m given that final chance. Regarding my warn and ban history, I have learned from them and stopped stupid actions and just been here to play, it is funny to see 2295 as a posh gentleman or 106 with a top hat, I’d prefer to stay and hopefully you allow that. If not, then I respect your decision and wish you the best. I would prefer to talk over Discord about this as to not get into details here. I also believe the admin who initiated my ban to have been biased, which may have changed the outcome, due to an altercation that occurred during my third week being in the server.

Last edited:

Revvy

Sep 15, 2022
The ban will say it was implemented by Eric Epiccap but that is due to the server syncing update for bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.