Partially Accepted 079 "slight" (not really) buff

Content that has been partially accepted
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it where failing to contain scp 079 via hack will actually punish those who are in his cc like for example: if people are constantly failing their hacks to contain 079, then 079 will go on lockdown making him uncontainable for like 1 to 2 mins and 079 will get notified, electrocuting the person who fails the hack, hell even put a mini turret in 079 room that is more easier to hack, but isn't as strong as a normal turret.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-make 079 not able to get contain in less then 30 sec
-make the scp worthy of being xk-end of the world vip
-give 079 a chance to do something
-make 079 more realestic
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-079 can be a bit more difficult
-people who think that can do lev 5 hacks but really can't and will make 079 really hard to contain

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Its really easy and simple to contain 079 even if it is a level 5 hack i seen some people do lev 5 hack in 30 to 60 sec and he is a support scp that is so defenseless to the point that an scp needs to guard his room which about 80% will not do, so I think it would make sense if 079 would be notified if someone fail the hack to contain him and would make sense for 079 to counter attack or just slowing them down in containing them. This is to give scp 079 at least a chance to actually do some shit especially if they just got breach

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2022
+Support

This is one of the better ideas for an 079 defence buff, although I agree that 4 minutes is excessive. I'd personally think that 30 seconds to a minute, maybe a minute and a half MAX is more balanced.
If this does get accepted SL will probably balance it out, but i also change it to 1 to 2 mins instead of 4 mins as it maximum
Appreciate the feedback

Jun 24, 2022
seems too easy to abuse especially as you could just get a friend to "fake hack" the scp and no one could really tell unless you're the only one there
The lockdown system is if multiple people failed if only one person fails then they will get electric shock and instantly kill them to punish them and to avoid them abusing the system
however if multiple people fail the hack then anyone who is still hacking will get booted off and everyone will not be able to hack 079 for 1 or 2 mins

YandereMuffin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support

- Maybe for just a minute though, as you said people being able to do Level 5 hacks in 60 seconds means that a good 079 may be able to do level 4 SCP breach hacks in 60 seconds...
- But yeah, like having 6 people all trying to hack and stop 079 at once is goofy as hell, and makes 079 much weaker as soon as he is discovered to be breached (which is fairly quickly, if E-11 actually checks his CC).

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Suggestion Partially Approved

Hi Evil,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to partially accept your suggestion for the following reasons.

We do not believe that adding a lockdown function, turret, or electrocution function would be a fair addition as this would be a considerable buff, but we came to a consensus that 079 should receive a notification when he is being hacked along with a SWEP to open his bulkhead for other SCPs to come in and assist.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as partially accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.