For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 2 and a half years
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): CI: "Thorn" Foundation: Brendan Mailey
Civilian name: Thomas Thorn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP: 15 Main: 112
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None current Past: CI Gamma, MTF E-11 LCPL Nu-7 CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Around 5-6ish warns and it's just from accidental rule breaks however I will admit there is 1 or 2 that weren't accidental and they were righteous.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Because I used to have a bit of an obsession with this SCP as it is quite a popular one so I know my stuff when it comes to 096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Either walking around aimlessly or sitting down crying but just quite docile.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: If a D-class or anyone in the D-block area has seen his face then yes, it's acceptable. However, just rushing there, no that's not how SCP 096 works.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First you will need to equip scrambler goggles. Second you will need to have a bucket SCP restraints and a containment beamer. Third you will have to evacuate the surrounding area he's in and wait for him to kill his final target. Lastly you will need to beam him put the bucket on then restrain him and bring him back to his CC in HCZ.

Attachments

• image_2024-09-14_011754308.png
    image_2024-09-14_011754308.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.