Civilian name: Mareston John
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None :yet:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Well ive always loved the basics of Scp 096 and the backstory to him And ive been gathering info and reading everything about his ways so i may apply myself to try and become him and use my mic to futher apply a great experience for all players that try to test of 096 And generally i would love to just be able to become 096 and Give players a true 096 Experience sorry if i did not write to much im not the best with writing.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:If in his cell like id assume he is in a loop of sobbing while sat on the ground of his cell usually in a corner crying and if not is pacing around him room in a depressed state until provoked.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Scp-096 Is aloud to go wherever in the facility when breached But CAN NOT beline straight for d block just to score alot of kills and must take some time to run around killing all 096-1's that looked at his face and if a 096-1 is located inside D-block then 096 is authorized to breach into D-block to kill said 096-1.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First They much Wait till he is pacified or sometimes will he is enraged to put a bucket on his head after that he is authorized more or less during pacified mode to be beamed by a containment beam and once contained by beam must be cuffed by Scp class cuffs and dragged back to him containment cell.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @John Mareston

Thanks for taking the time to make an applicaton

Please remember that 096 has to stay passive for a full 60 seconds before moving. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for the whitelist.

Have a nice day,
Igorksi​

Status
Not open for further replies.