096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kezin123

May 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:551734896
Discord name: brity#4036
For how long have you played on CG SCP: i've been playing the server for about half a year
In what country are you located?: USa
Time zone: cst
Character name(s): Henry "Junker" Slowsmen
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: yes i do have a mic
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Intel ambassador, e-11 lcpl, and ci-d.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have not received any
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i understand the ins and outs of playing scps on the server as well as containing them.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: to sit in a secluded spot until someone sees a picture of you or your face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: he is allowed to go to where his targets are and can only beeline to d-block if his targets are in there
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: to contain scp-096 you must first have scrambles on as to not enrage them, you should grab a bucket to put on their head as to stop their rage then let them kill whoever is left from their rage, after this is done beam then cuff them before bringing them back to their cc, after this depending on how the door is a tech expert may be called in to repair them.

Status
Not open for further replies.