Accepted 096 bucket HP

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Reduces the HP of the buckets placed on 096.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Actual use for having 3-5 buckets near 096
+ More fun being breached as 096
+ Strategy around when to use & not use buckets at certain areas

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- 096 becomes somewhat more powerful while breached(I guess?)
- Thought needs to go into 096's Re-Containment

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Currently, playing as 096 you often have upwards of 3-5 buckets near you, & get bucketed frequently enough that the entire breach is taken up by spamming G to break the bucket.

- Support

As a member of Epsilon-11 and Chaos Insurgency, This suggestion will make capturing/containing 096 a bigger pain in the ass, and i don't want to sit next to 096 with 13 buckets as he shreds through them like an average Mcdonalds enjoyer
Isn't 096 one of the easiest SCPs to capture though?
Like literally one of if not THE easiest, aside from maybe 106 and I only say that because D-Class can get dropped in HCZ.
096 can literally get suicide-bucketed anyways, & has another counter, that being scramblers.

Reactions: "Liquid" Karl
Isn't 096 one of the easiest SCPs to capture though?
Like literally one of if not THE easiest, aside from maybe 106 and I only say that because D-Class can get dropped in HCZ.
096 can literally get suicide-bucketed anyways, & has another counter, that being scramblers.
That's the point, 096 is one of the most powerful SCP's when enraged. However when not he's really vulnerable.

That's the point, 096 is one of the most powerful SCP's when enraged. However when not he's really vulnerable.
096 is NOT one of the most powerful SCPs when he is enraged on the server. If I were to call any SCPs the MOST powerful, lore or gameplay wise, it'd fall on 682 or 7722, not 096.

I've played as 096 during a couple breaches, & have seen how 096 plays out from the perspective of E-11. 096 is the lowest priority SCP during any multi-breach, aside from maybe 999 or 073 getting breached somehow.

Almost every person on-site will have a bucket, since there is no restriction or time limit on carrying one. Additionally, personnel will literally suicide-bucket 096. Repeatedly. It's really annoying to just spam-click G, & lowering the HP of the bucket would give an actual reason for players to NOT suicide bucket 096, or to actually get scramblers before trying to deal with him.

096 can be solo-RC'd by anyone with an SCP beam & cuffs, including GSD SGTs, because the bucket has no strategy or any kind of difficulty/skill to put it on, which isn't inherently bad, but when everyone on the server has access to buckets, including non-combatives, it becomes an issue.

Reactions: DaveDogs
096 is one of the easiest if not THE easiest scp to deal with lol, you literally just get scramblers and a bucket when you hear he's breached, pop one on him, and wait for his rage to end
the entire RC loop of E11 or CS is just to bumrush him until he gets bucketed, then pick him up once he inevitably runs out of targets (one of whom is probably gonna be hiding in his cell)

Reactions: DaveDogs and Kito
Status
Not open for further replies.