Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2022
Steam ID: 765611290439157
Discord name: Top Hat Man#9320
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month
In what country are you located?: USA but I play the UK a lot more than the US
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Foundation : Oliveta octavious , Civilian : Jimmy Johnson Jr , CI : Oliveta Octavious >:)
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am Applying for SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Yes CI
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes I was messing around and did not know what I was doing and I didnt know what I was doing was wrong
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- What makes me suitable for SCP-096 is that I would love to become part of the SCP serious roplay instead of just spamming left click and killing people
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When he is breached and not pacified he will sit an weep for about a minute and after that minute is up he can roam freely
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 can not straight up run into D block someone in D-block would have to see his face first and he is pretty much allowed anywhere as long as someone saw his face and they ran into there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Put a bucket on his head, Step 2: Make sure he has killed all of his targets, Step 3: Everyone with a containment gun should beam him, Step 4: Cuff 096, Step 5: Bring him back into His containment cell as fast as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.