Denied 173 Blast Door Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This Change reduces 173s main blast door to a 3 shot door breakable by basic scps like 049-2 and 966 ect.

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
On the positive side this will promote scps to break this door more often. It will cause more 173 breaches which is good considering he is one of the weakest and least used scps on the server. potential for this to lead in a spike of 173 "rp" or whatever you might do on the role.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
With influx of 173 breaches this might break rp for some but not anymore than the other breaches that are worse and happen every 30mins. This will probably cause some frustration with Foundation mains due to the inability to SOLO 173.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The blast door shouldn't have even been this durable to begin with 096s blast door was reduced before the map change so why not do the same to 173 he is much weaker than most scps and as no reason to be locked away so tight.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-Imagine seeing this wee zomboy breaking a
blast door
-173 is already pretty balanced in my opinion, so this is unneeded

Reactions: O-1 Karuma

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+/- Support
i mean its a good idea but i feel seeing some zombie like the above say it would look a little weird and just the chnaces for all that but i dont agree that 173 is balanced when he breaches he gets like 6 kills now that sgood for a new low level scp but hes such a cool concept i feel like he should be more fun to play so i give this a nuetral but he definitly needs a either health buff or a teleport snap buff because 4 mtf members can take down a 173 in minutes

Reactions: O-1 Karuma

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi Karuma,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
Negative community Response
We do believe that SCP-173 is not breached Enough however making the doors easier to break is not the way
Content Team will look further into SCP-173

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.
Thanks Again
Goondra​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.