Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
1stAL COL Mrs 'M' Hoofbabski SC application
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:1396138471664651298080.png
Discord name: Dries De Shooter#7833
For how long have you played on MRP: November 2020
In what country are you located?: Belguim ??
Time zone: CET
UAN name (regiment and rank): Pvt 17thAR COL Michiel
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL COL Mrs 'M' Hoofbabski
Civilian name: Barry trucker (I believe that the name I used for my last event lmao)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes for SC it is
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have one warning that I got on the 21st november 2020 on my birthday :(
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Yes I have lost of experience within this server and only this server. I used to be the 17thAR Col on NATO now know as JAC. Now Iam the COL of 1stAL for a long time and want to try something new and challenging.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I think my experience is an big factor on why iam good canditate for SC cause I have been here for almost 2 years I def know quite some strategidy for war and even helping regiments. My organising skills are good I would say. From 17th and 1st even a bit of the GM team I have been organising I feel iam really good at it so its sparks a bit of leadership skills for it aswell. Iam also an very dedicated person if I want to do something imma do it and strive for it do be done well. I do think that I would do great if I get good guidance on becoming an good high command I will def do the job good and right.

I also have lead this campaign 10 wars = 8 victories (these were back to back) and the last 2 I did sadly were loses 1 minor defeat but legit was almost an stalemate and 1 maj defeat (we were outnumerd to shit)
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- Current1stAL COL
Ex 17thAR COL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts
Organising: Within my time on the server I believe I have done quite well on organising regiments and done a little of leading that also needs organising skill to be done right. I feel this def one of my strong suits and I do think this will be an great strength to have for SC.

Experience: I have been on this server since 2020 thats an long time I have seen rc and hc come and go. I know lots of stratigies that I have seen within leading,tanks,fobs only strats that I don't really know is heli strats and that it cause I never was in swb or uaf. I do think my experience will be very handy and gonna be utilised well.

Vehicle knowledge: I have lots of knowledge about tanks and helis(not strats). I have always been in an tank regiment in my time on this server honestly it quite crazy to think that I have been in an tank reg for over 2 years with some resignation in between but still its long most people that rejoin back the server join an diffrent regiment. So ye I have lots of knowledge about the vehicles of NWO and UAN so this would be quite usefull in leading and even maybe helping 1st or swb in some trainings will see.

Quick learner: Iam quite an quick student if you are going to explain me something that Iam intrested in and I want to improve I will pick it quite fast up and evolve in an better leader.

Can take criticism: If I do something wrong or people don't agree with iam doing I would rather hear lots of feedback on what I should do better so I can become an better leader or just person overall.

Perseverance: Iam an very hard worker in everything I do iam an workaholic if it comes to the server,school,student job and internship iam always wanting to work I dont give up and I when I give up iam annoyed.
Weakness

Argumentive: I know this fights back with my last strength but this more about when iam arguing with someone about some thing I could get a bit aggresive or I can be hard to convince cause I like to stay with my statements and don't like to change. For example tank balance discussion I can get a bit heated in the moment.

Can get annoyed(only if iam not in the best of mood): I can get annoyed if i had not the best day I can sound grumpy and then I tend to get angry more. I don't think this would be a big problem atm cause it just really when iam in an shitty mood and that can be quite rare for me.

Needs Guidance: If I get this rank I want to get mentored well and good cause Iam not a guy can do everyting directly even with my experience this would be all new to me so I would like some help.
1664651871404.png
Sidenote I know 1stAL is not in an good position at this moment but if I get regimental general of 1stAL there will be almost nothing changed besides an rank cause I can still lead how I was first leading it cause we still don't have an rc now we have skeebie but he is an sub until we find an good canditate. So don't think 1st will be down bad when I apply and if I get it cause I hope I get 1st reg gen so I can still help 1stAL like I used to do as an COL but then as an Lgen. Also I have been in an tank reg for so long I wanna try some new and more challenging. I wanna push the boundries with something and maybe 1stAL will be bigger and better if they give me 1st reg gen.

Thank you for Reading my Supreme Councill application

Regards
1stAL COL Mrs 'M' Hoofbabski

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
1stAL kind of needs you right now, +support if it gets built up to the point your leaving wouldn't kill the regiment though

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
+Support

Let me clarify some things.

-Yes, the 1stAL would die without Michiel as COL, but that doesn't mean he won't be able to keep it alive as regimental general
-He contemplated on this decision for a long time, knowing that, I don't and won't wanna be the one that says he should stay in the regiment for the sake of it not dying.

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
+Suppor but not now

You are a cool guy, you have experience and you are good leading wars, but I think 1stAL need more you than SC so I think is better you keep in 1st for now, and think about SC later.

Vladislav

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
+Support

Let me clarify some things.

-Yes, the 1stAL would die without Michiel as COL, but that doesn't mean he won't be able to keep it alive as regimental general
-He contemplated on this decision for a long time, knowing that, I don't and won't wanna be the one that says he should stay in the regiment for the sake of it not dying.
U dont see full image here, thing is that once you become reg gen of any regiment you dont have direct control over it, your most important job as reg gen is to oversee and assist reg cmd with sort of assets that reg cmd cant get by themselves. So that means when it comes to direct jurisdiction over the regiment, reg cmd stands higher than reg gen. And by all means, when you say that michiel should not be holding himself back with his wishes, yes that correct, but at situation thats given at hand, entire regiment might be at stake for his wish, possibly leading to weakness of entire nwo.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
U dont see full image here, thing is that once you become reg gen of any regiment you dont have direct control over it, your most important job as reg gen is to oversee and assist reg cmd with sort of assets that reg cmd cant get by themselves. So that means when it comes to direct jurisdiction over the regiment, reg cmd stands higher than reg gen. And by all means, when you say that michiel should not be holding himself back with his wishes, yes that correct, but at situation thats given at hand, entire regiment might be at stake for his wish, possibly leading to weakness of entire nwo.
He will be a hands on reg gen until a replacement can be found, obviously assuming that he is accepted.

Voltics

Sep 24, 2022
+Support
+Good leader in wars
1st shouldn't really change because you will still act the same I assume, your title and role will just be slightly different. It shouldn't limit you from a role you deserve.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Good evening Michiel.
We are please to announce your application has been successful.

Please contact an SCOM to conduct an interview at your next convenience.

Kind Regards,

SCOM 'Horus'​

Status
Not open for further replies.