2 week ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Theron

Jan 8, 2022
Your in-game name: Sebastian19275
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112662576

Date of ban: 7.1.2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): massive rdm

Who banned you: Tsharp
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): i don't understand this question but heres some rules link, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will be respective i won't mrdm and i will read all rules
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because i want to play this server when i joined for the first time i didn't read the rules but now i will, and i will make sure i don't make any mistakes or ruin any other player experience.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This seems like a good server with lot's of things to unlock and RP so it's really fun and cool and i don't have any other games to play at this moment but i just found this server to play.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will read them this time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i want to rejoin because for me it's cool and fun it looked so good that i skipped all rules and just wanted to play but i accidentally killed a few class d's and i got banned without any warning for 2 weeks but the worst of all is that it was not intentional at all, it was an accident i just want to play this server and i apologize to the people that i killed if i ruined their experience.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    346.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Hi Sebastian its Tsharp.
So just to clarify you did understand why you were being banned from the server because I did make it very clear to you. While I understand your disappointment of being banned from a server which you clearly enjoy playing, you were in clear violation of the rules. Though what I can see from your appeal is that you genuinely care about coming back to play the server as simply you have made the effort to appeal and someone who MRDMs for fun wouldn't go to this effort, so for that reason I will contact senior staff and see if we can shorten your ban time by a week to a few days.(Though this isn't my decision) I will not attempt to get your ban revoked as you still are in clear violation of the rules.

Have a good day!
Tsharp

John Theron

Jan 8, 2022
As i said, i didn't MRDM for fun, i didn't mean to do that at all, i really apologize to the people that i killed and if i ruined their experience swear that i will never do it again, i just dont have any other game's to play but i found this server which seems really fun, the reason i went to this effort to get unbanned is because i just want to play the server and for you to understand that i didn't really mean to kill them.

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the current situation. Tsharp handled the situation promptly and the ban reason is indeed valid.
However, I will be reducing your ban by one week, as it does seem you're owning up to the mistake.
Do make sure to review the rules to prevent future situations like this from happening again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.