2nd Official UK Ambassador Application (Dector)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:440421158
Discord name: Tiffiany_Beckers#6428
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 7-8 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dector
Civilian name: Tiffiany Beckers
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal affairs agent
Intelligence agent
NU7 Csg ( Held - USA)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Failrp (For holding someone hostage as cigtv and forcing them to open the doors to investigate more)

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying to become an Internal Affairs Ambassador because I believe it is an excellent opportunity to forward my knowledge and experience in the field of Internal Affairs. As a current Internal Affairs Agent, I have dedicated my efforts to address and confront problems.
In my role as an Internal Affairs Agent, I have taken this mission to heart and work to ensure that all of my responsibilities are meeting the highest of standards. As I have grown in my position and have helped others become knowledgeable and well-informed on Internal Affairs topics, I feel like I can bring my experience and passion for the cause to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am applying for Internal Affairs (IA) Ambassador because I possess the necessary qualities and skills to become an effective ambassador of the department. I believe my efficiency, leadership, adaptability, and critical and analytical thinking will make me an ideal candidate for the position.
To begin with, I am accustomed to working under tight deadlines and am highly efficient, both traits important for an IA Ambassador. I am able to consistently and quickly prioritize tasks, delegating and managing responsibilities as necessary. I understand the importance of taking a proactive approach to problem-solving, and I have a knack for quickly combating unforeseen circumstances. Through working in various fast-paced corporate environments, I have developed a clear and organized approach to the tasks and activities I am given.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Writing documents is a skill that requires practice and knowledge. I have written numerous documents in my lifetime, covering a wide array of topics and purposes.
To make a document "good," there are certain criteria that must be met. Organization is paramount, as a document without structure is a difficult to follow and can make it cumbersome for its reader. A good document will be well-ordered, from its introduction to the main body of its text, to the conclusion.
The document must also be clear and concise. The writer should strive to stick to the point and avoid extraneous information. Good use of language is also essential. The document should be written in a formal language, to ensure it can be understood by its intended audience.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Ambassador is an important role for maintaining the order, structure and fairness to the foundation. The Ambassador is responsible for enforcing the Code of Conduct (CoC) and Code of Ethics (CoE) at a higher level than an Agent can. This involves providing training and guidance to all IA members, ensuring documents are up to standard, and giving guidance and leadership to Agents.
As an Internal Affairs Ambassador, we should dedicate our time, energy and commit to the role. We will have the ability to take accountability and responsibility for the decisions and be willing to face the consequences of our actions.
The Ambassador should also lead by example and ensure that the CoC and CoE are upheld at all times. It is important that the Ambassador provide clear, concise and precise instruction to IA members in order to guarantee an accurate IA structure. The Ambassador should also provide training and education to IA members in order to keep them informed and knowledgeable on the issues when in RP

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Interview Required

Good day, Dector.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and we've concluded that you're fitted to be an Ambassador. The interview will be required to pass the stage we contact you in-game

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.