https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199172754638/

Date of ban: NOV 8 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM [STACKED]

Who banned you: Reborn

Ban length?: 4 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well so I broke into the foundation along with other rangers as a ranger myself on order of the mayor to gather foundation information as we had a parawatch info breach. Once inside the foundation i was to radio in any information i found and also elimate all targets in my way to prevent them from telling anyone i was there including non combatives. I was in the PW wing when i killed a doctor who wasnt following fear rp and just kept running ignoring me so i shot him. before killing him i asked the mayor on radio about shooting non combatives and he told me to kill everyone since they worked for the foudnation and to et a keycard and escape with documents. I was then hiding in a room and was killed by personel who found me then pulled into a sit after. I tried to explain to the admin who banned me i was just following ordres from the mayor as in rp i have to follow his orders but he said it wasn't a good enough reason and said hold on let me count your bans the said ok im banning you now and got 4 week banned for mrdm.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I genuinely thought and still think i didn't break any rules but regardless im not even going to play on the ranger whitelist or interact with the mayor because it always seems to end me in trouble.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm going to talk to a bunch of different admins and get clarification before i do any actions even remotely hostile as that seems to be the safest way as the rules aren't exactly cut and dry and different admins give different answers

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoy the rp and talking with friends.

Attachments

• image_2023-11-09_145612563.png
    image_2023-11-09_145612563.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hello Arcphaser, thanks for making the time to make this appeal. I banned you for MRDM as I received reports of rangers immediately reentering vents after death and shooting everyone in Foundation. After checking your kill logs I saw you killed multiple nomcombatants in Core Sector. I brought you to a sit and asked you why you did it, and you explained the mayor told you to kill everyone you saw because they worked for the Foundation. This was RDM as the punishment does not fall on the mayor in this instance, since the Mayor is not part of any chain of command like an MTF, CI, Or GOC. Additionally, the mayor ordering rangers to kill everyone in Foundation is FailRP and the rangers and mayor can be punished accordingly if they carry out the order. Lastly civs finding out about the true nature of Foundation/CI/GOC is not a reason to enter their base and KOS everyone. This was my reasoning for me banning you for MRDM; as you killed more than 4 players in one instance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.