49Mr Black DarkRP Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Discord name & tag: Name - 49Mr Black Tag: 49_mrblack

What server is this for, Network, DarkRP, SCP or MRP?: DarkRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 66639445436149760

Date of ban (if known): Cannot recall, perhaps late 2023 or early 2024

Reason for ban (if known): I believe the ban reason was something silly like 'Come back when you've matured' or something else to that effect, I couldn't tell you what it is verbatim. All I really remember doing is posting passages from the Bible then the next time I looked at my server list CG DarkRP was gone.

Who banned you?: Unknown, probably one of the SA's or Admins at the time.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes, who hasn't at this point lol. Was also appealed you can find the thread in my post history if you wish.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): With the fresh update to Dark RP right around he corner I figured I would try and get back into the general flow of DarkRP and its community before we are blessed with its release. Rather tricky to do that when I am banned from the Discord :p. I couldn't claim to have 'matured' as the ban reason suggested but I will definitely try and avoid such direct and open confrontation going forward as I have a feeling that was my downfall last time. And when it comes down to it, I am still going to play new DarkRP and being banned from the Discord is going to completely shut me out of a critical aspect of community engagement which is basically required if you want to commit to playing for more than a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.