A message from David Woodcrest to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_zart

Oct 3, 2022
I have some mental problems that cause my anger to elevate very quickly, I am recovering from having a narcissistic personality and I am actively trying to become a better person, to prevent me from having outbursts its best to avoid all provocation as best as possible, this doesn't include combat ingame , avoid statements that imply that I did something that you don't have evidence of me doing as its possible I didn't do it. I always try to follow the rules and be a friendly person but I sometimes don't match well with some people and this causes outbursts of anger which can appear as projection, when this is happening I am most likely trying to think about what just happened and trying to make sense of it as I struggle with making sense of some situations

Currently, I am diagnosed with ADHD, autism, and Severe depression, I do not feel the need to keep this information private as It does not pose a direct threat to me by telling people about it

I am writing this in hopes that moving forward we can have better interactions in roleplay and outside of the server as well like on discord

something I always want to tell people I have incidents with is that I am sorry for the things that I say and understand if they are upset with me. I just hope people can understand me.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Bro if u need help talk to somebody. alot of us get into dark places just keep moving forward and make tomorrow better

M_zart

Oct 3, 2022
Bro if u need help talk to somebody. alot of us get into dark places just keep moving forward and make tomorrow better
why does everyone tell me to get therapy, I already go to therapy, just because im playing a game and informing you of my issues doesnt mean im not talking to someone this is very condescending

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
why does everyone tell me to get therapy, I already go to therapy, just because im playing a game and informing you of my issues doesnt mean im not talking to someone this is very condescending
Point wasent to be condescending.

U are not the only one dealing with alot of issues

M_zart

Oct 3, 2022
Point wasent to be condescending.

U are not the only one dealing with alot of issues
i didnt say i was i was just trying to explain my situation because alot of drama happens ingame due to it

Status
Not open for further replies.