a simple mistake spoke for a second as a 008-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Darren laurens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034247422/
Date of ban: august 28th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): failrp class e
Who banned you @Gian Carlo
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i know it was failrp but it was such a small mistake i went 10 days without getting a single warn and as scp 008 we were discussing what to do i said in ooc go to floor 3 prevent nuke i also said it to some other 008 but only for a second since they were new it was such a small mistake i said get to floor 3 in ooc and voice chat as 008 and i got banned. i understand i have been banned alot but im making a serious effort to try and improve and a ban for something like this i was never given a verbal what i said was less than a second long
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: now i know i have been banned alot and warned alot but i went a decent amount of time without a warn and to be banned just for saying go to floor yes it was failrp but a ban is just too much i said on accident i didnt really even mean it i said it and by the time i registered its against the rules it was too late i have read the rules alot its just i said it and i realized it was a mistake i was pulled into a sit and banned all i said was get to floor 3 vc and ooc and i was banned for it i was not even given a verbal or anything yes i have alot of bans but i was seriously trying to play the game a ban for something my brain didnt even register until after i said it
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: to be very careful of what i say make sure what scp i am and see if it can speak
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: cause i play it alot And i was making a serious attempt to play the server

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
i do know i have plenty of bans but i was actually trying to improve and organise people to get to floor 3 i said in ooc then running past other 008 i said get to floor 3 in voice chat what i said what less than a second long i barely even had time to process what i said

Deleted member 2482

Appeal Response

Hello @Darren, Thank you for taking your time to make a appeal

Unfortunately I am not the person who banned you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Hi @Darren, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I've given you a 3-day ban because it is your 5th FailRP offence and how this happened is because you were talking as SCP-008-2

Here is the clip if you'd like to view it.

Kind Regards,
Gian Carlo

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hi @Darren, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I've given you a 3-day ban because it is your 5th FailRP offence and how this happened is because you were talking as SCP-008-2

Here is the clip if you'd like to view it.

Kind Regards,
Gian Carlo
yes i comepletly understand this is my 5th but i was making such a huge effort and to be banned for that yes i did it but to me it just seems a bit unfair i was getting immersed in the roleplay i was one of the first 008 instances so i was immersed fighting off the gensec and mtf so i was trying to get people to get to floor 3 as it was very likely 008 would beat ert since there were atleast 50 on i did type it in ooc but after that i got carried away and said i get to floor 3 in voice chat this is my fault its just i wish i could of gotten another chance since it was so fast and such a small mistake i was actually making effort to improve my rp. i very understand why i was banned since i have a lot of failrp warn/bans but it was a mistake on my end and i am actually trying to rp and improve my reputation on the server

Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Darren

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban that you received .
It appears clear to me that this what a genuine mistake on your part so I will be reducing your ban to 1 day instead.

Kind regards, Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.