A very enticing argument for me being O5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198280316136
Discord name: Ketamine Huffer
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Like a year or so?
In what country are you located?: GREAT BRITAIN.
Time zone: Whatever time it is in GREAT BRITAIN.
Character name(s): Francky McSexy
Civilian name: Watson McDick
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None, but I've studied their depressing behaviour closely so I think I know the job.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes multiple, but they're fake news.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): Uh, number 421? I think the letter 4 is pretty cool, it looks like a sail. I think the letter 2 is pretty cool, it looks like a snake. I think the letter 1 is pretty cool, it looks like a giraffe.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I have this mean recipe for a lemon cake that guarantees a succulent and smooth taste in every bite. I believe with these abilities I will be able to resolve any situation by giving out a slice of my scrumptious lemon cake.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: Well in my case it will be to produce the scrumptious lemon cake.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): In my case it will be improving my scrumptious lemon cake.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: He was born on a lemon cake farm, which is why he's really good at making lemon cakes. Additionally, he bit a lemoncake when he was young which gave him lemoncake superpowers.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @KetamineHuffer Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Angry
Reactions: checkraisefold
Status
Not open for further replies.