Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Abdul Lan-a-han
Civilian name: John Bleser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for when to kill as a d-class against other d-class. Probably a few unofficial ones as I was first learning about this server.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I want to take my assisting to the next level. I enjoy teaching the Jr Researchers how to write a document or upload onto scipnet. I want to be able to help people have a good understanding of what to do. I feel that I could help a lot of people and train the next generation of Scientist to be on point. I've been working as an assistant to Iota Smith and helping with whatever he needs. Working on DWP with Iota as well and want to get more involved in the science department.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I've been working as an assistant to Iota Smith and believe in full confidence what he has taught me everything I would need to know to assist everyone in the science department. I've even made a presentation and documents for how to upload and how to write a document. I always print copies for those who need them. I help look at documents for Iota and give feedback to other Sr. Researchers on formatting.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I'm not sure, I've submitted a few. Never see them pop back up. I mostly help Iota and or assist people learning the ropes. Though I can tell you how to write an excellent document. I do so all the time for people. Firstly you will want to start with selecting a Research Study draft. Make a nice cover page on your first page. Then you will want to make sure that you have a index. From there you will want to delve into the "SCP Info" for the scp you are working with. Then you will need to write your "Goal" of research. Then you will want to fully write down the "test procedure" or how the test will go. Another page for all the participants. And from there you will want to write down a "Hypothesis" page or what you will think will happen. From there you will want to make some test space this is helpful to do ahead of the test. Then you should have a page for your conclusion on the test results. Also if you're document needs it you will need an authorization page. Use the "add signature box" function and print a copy to get the copy signed. The times you will need authorization is any sampling, when the scp of study is above your clearance, or there are some test which also need to be approved by ethics. I keep a rough draft copy that shows all of the topics and how they should be in order. Another couple notes is that all test space should be detailed as much as possible.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To mentor the other scientist on how to be scientist. To make sure that we are ethical in our department. To also assess documents and assisting our researchers. We should be giving feedback and helping those who need to learn to learn. We should strive to comprehend what we do not comprehend and seek knowledge.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character went to Ivy League schools with a focus on Psychology. Sometimes a snobby know it all, however, knows not to be too snobby. Sometimes my character does not eat and that is because they are fasting. My character will also take offense to their last name being said wrong.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2022
| Application Accepted |
G'day Abdul Lan-a-han,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Iota Smith at [lunaria4211]/[mrdrexs] to talk about next steps.

We thank you for your efforts and hope to hear from you soon.
7i1-h0SN2f7lTSNIA4701IVuZ6kEJOa1bxVFJYxM3SKOLp_FBGPcRoleePY2LkEqAEUSEi9u5-WrYMeMB3yZPtefs0Uk2QLnxYtiF7rWUHdtaDcgt5616nMC_jaUYi-RVfhN2epijMNNj7kwUQbpASg

Status
Not open for further replies.