Ace Discounti Staff application UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Jemapplejeff
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): nearly 2000 hours
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Ace Discounti
Chaos name (include your rank): 'D-mann'
Civilian name: 'The Duke'
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:228461761
Discord ID (name#0000):acediscounti
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1704273388439.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: around 3 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:Well I notice that a lot of sits sometimes go unnoticed and staff have a lot on their plate most of the time. Id like to take some of that off their plate. Also this is my favorite SCP RP server and I really enjoy the gameplay and also rewards for being staff. It makes it a very desirable position. Also I have been a member for quite some time and I am aware I have made some mistakes in the past but I want to allow myself to move past them and improve other peoples experiences if possible. Also on the other times I have moderated on servers I enjoyed it. I'd like to teach people rather than punish them as even in sits I called if the person I called the sit on is genuinely apologetic and understands they broke a rule that is all that really matters to me at the end of the day. A lot of people that break rules do not even do it on purpose. The server has a lot of rules and even reading all them you might accidently glance over something. Rather than just being punished for it I think educating them is much more important as it generally improves their experience as well as keeps them on the server. But one of the other main reasons I want to be staff is because being a staff is quite stressful and I notice my sits specifically taking a while to be taken. Nothing wrong with that I assume they are all extremely busy and that is fine. I would like to take some sits for them to ease their minds a bit and also I just genuinely enjoy educating people very much. I also just enjoy talking to people and solving problems, so this seems like the obvious position to apply for.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Well I have a lot of experience on the server and with some of the regiments and deeper grand scheme of things. As of writing this I am a captain in gensec and I've also held several other MTF whitelists. I also have the SCP-096 whitelist which is a heavily RP intensive SCP. I also enjoy a more educating style of staff sits rather than just punishing. My main goal of taking sits is to educate them on the rule rather than just simply tell them what they did wrong, I like to give them further examples of how they can break that rule, and how they can avoid breaking it in the future. I'm incredibly patient when it comes to people and I make sure I listen to them and make them feel as if they have been heard. I also have previous experience on moderating on a few Gmod servers so I have a basic understanding of how staff commands work. I also learn very quickly and seek to improve at all times. I also enjoy roleplaying very much as its one of my favorite hobbies. I have experience with the rules and extensive knowledge as I read them frequently to refresh my memory as well.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Very Friendly
- Knows the rules well
- Has some very nice RP
- Good and detailed application
- My future mentee :love:

Kind Regards, the person who told you to apply,
- Blue

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello Ace, here are my thoughts on your application.

-1 Warns
+1 Mature

+1 Good Playtime
+1 Great Roleplay Experience
+1 Good and detailed application

Overall +1 Support

Have a great rest of your day and goodluck with your application!

Note: I have seen you and how you roleplay and you take it very seriously. You make yourself heard and have good decision making when it comes to how strict to be. I have no doubt you would be an amazing staff member.

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
Very good man and also a good GSD
Love you baby. ( send me that 4070)

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @AceDiscounti , today I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

- Good Interactions
- Good Activity
- Previous Staffing experience

My only concern in which I'm sure your aware of yourself is the extensive amount of warnings you received early last year, including racism which you seem to have brushed over within your application. However, interactions with you have only ever been positive whilst you've held the position of Captain so I have no doubt you've made a positive change!

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+ support

Please stop acting like a drill sergeant tho. Nobody takes you seriously and it’s just getting too much! Don’t apply this tactic to when you become staff

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Good interactions as far as I can recall, very mature and professional and would be of great interest towards a Staff Position. Though your emotional self control, and introduction towards others could improve, this does not severly impact your great understanding of the server rules. I've seen you deal with things accordingly when it came to rule breaks or OOC matters, and this to me is a sign of good understanding on how to enforce the server rules and stand for a positive experience from all parties involved in RP.

Aside from all of this, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you remain in the brightness you've demonstrated to everyone else lately.
May or may not also be related to Gunnery SGT Hartman

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @AceDiscounti
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,​

Status
Not open for further replies.