Acina

Acina

Jun 13, 2022
Hello my foundation characters name is Acina, IRL I am 17 years old and my birthday is August 10th, I attend a university in Arizona, USA I am getting my major in Psychological Science and plan on getting my PHD in psychology as I aspire to be a psychologist and run a small business in training mental health coaches to make mental health care more affordable. Right now I just got hired as a Research Assistant for my college but when I was in highschool I worked at AMC and Harkins as a crew lead, I would recommend it to anyone as there is a lot of uniqueness to it and besides the occasional big movie its very chill. My favorite type of bread is garlic bread. My favorite genre of music is electronic and my top five artist are Unlike Pluto, Neovaii, Alter, Barren Gates, and Biometrix. I also like rock/anything that isn't country. On the server I main researcher just because I enjoy doing it but I am planning on getting all my levels up to atleast 15 and giving everything a go. I hope to see all of you on the server and if you see me say hi i'm down to talk about anything anytime.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Hello @Acina. Welcome to the CG community. I mainly play UK but will pop on USA for staff stuff now and then. I hope to see you around and hope you enjoy your time within CG.
If you ever need help contact me on discord @DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309 or I have a guidebook for SCP available here.
Have fun and cya around -Dor

Reactions: Acina

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
peter-kay-garlic-bread.gif