Adagio SCP 22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42745682
Discord name: _adagio_
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I want to say a year or a couple years but I am uncertain other than it has been over a year now. I have played for quite a while and am currently getting back into SCPRP
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): "Adagio" Elderwood, "Allegro", Devon Elderwood
Civilian name: Devon Elderwood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total is 140 and SCP is 20
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G if I am not mistaken, DEA Senior Agent, Executive Researcher, Internal Affairs Agent/Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not to my knowledge.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I easily adapt to playing different roles as well as take my SCP roles seriously. I help out where I can with SCPs that are passive within RP guidelines and RP the SCP as if it were an actual creature most of the time such as using the voice changer to sound like 049 while on the job and interacting with researchers and medical staff in the way the SCP would to allow for a fun time for everyone.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: They assist non combatives in many ways and try to keep them safe. They also try to assist in keeping SCPs that are hostile to non combatives delayed for a short period of time if possible.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? You assist the researchers in getting away as that is the role of the SCP. It is not supposed to help combatives and is only supposed to help non combatives.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would wait for the 076 to turn around and notice the researcher before repelling it. If I repel it too soon, it could result in the researcher getting killed because it would alert 079.20240721203726_1.jpg
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? If the D-Class has a gun or has been actively participating in combat, I would not be able to help him as he is then a combative. If I am not mistaken, D-Class that are escaping in general count as combative but I am not too certain on that. In either way, I would not help the D-Class if he has attacked ANYONE as that would make him combative.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.