Denied add a chemical called compound v that can give people a random super power for their current life or kill them

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
adds a chemical called compound v thats hard to make and has a 10 percent chance to give you a random super power or debuff or kill you

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
would allow each faction to have more interesting battles with cool but not overpowered super powers that they lose when they die and would be extremely sought after by everyone the powers could be having higher base health like 1000 health that you can heal up to super speed thermal vision invisibility or the ability to fly and many more what ever wouldnt be to over powered or hard to code for developers make it also randomly drop on surface so citizens become scps techically but really easy to defeat scps lol

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
would be annoying to code and people would use these abilitys to minge so admins would need to be on it with a way to revoke powers easily and people would fight over the chemical

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it would be really cool as long as it was really rare to drop and really hard to make and you could make sure the abilitys arent to overpowered and anyone who gets the powers could get to join a special divison that fights the scps until they die and lose their ability im open to changes in this suggestion if you have anyway to make it better and more interesting and prevent it from being misused or overpowered or to common

Reactions: johnmicheal

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
yeah no lol

- support
why whats wrong with this idea if it was done correctly and wasnt overpowered it could add a new devision called the super something i dont know what ever sounds cool and would let people have super power fights very rarely

why whats wrong with this idea if it was done correctly and wasnt overpowered it could add a new devision called the super something i dont know what ever sounds cool and would let people have super power fights very rarely

This could be a good suggestion if it weren't for the fact it was straight up from "The Boys.' Maybe redo the suggestion, but with Tau-5 or something

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
bro this is scp rp not super power 1v1 simulater what you want a nu-7 with the ability of flight of super strength 1 v1ing a random ranger with the power of super speed?

ShadowPL

Jul 20, 2022
-SUPPORT
Bro's first suggestion was from Resident Evil, now it's from The Boys what's next Jurassic World?

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
Interesting event idea. Definitely do not implement this on the server.
-Support

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
Would be a fun event but it might work I pulled off property
+/- support

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
all the people - supporting saying its a bad idea when i literally said the admins could nerf it as much as they want to make it not overpowered multiple times nor does it have to be called compound v

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
I have deleted a large amount of content from users on this thread, the behaviour is absolutely not needed, if you disagree with a suggestion that is fine but to degrade, insult and disparage a member of the community is inappropriate, if there any more posts of this nature, you will find your account temporarily banned.

• Haha
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Kw1ll and MazuzaM

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support obvious on why is is scprp not the boys also super powers doesnt seem like something that should be added

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @samhartley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The team is currently not looking to add any "super powers" as a chemical.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.