Denied Add a Class D trustee job

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Patternson

Apr 6, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would add a whitelisted class D role as a way to incentivise more RP from class D personnel, you could make their jumpsuit a different colour to differentialise

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I have seen
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Would improve class D roleplay
2. Could reduce D class bad behaviours
3. Could act as an extension to the jobs programme already initiated

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. It could be abused (although whitelist could be removed)
2. potential for infobreaches if given too much freedom

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As previously said we have already implemented a class D work program, and I have seen many class Ds who work hard to give to the foundation via their work. D class shouldn't just mean a target for GSD and lab rats for us in research. Also, it would add an aditional element to RP with class Ds incentivised for good behaviour.

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
-Support

There are already some ingame systems that allow for marking D-class as trusted. The issue is that nobody appears to utilise them. I feel like this would encourage a mentality of "Are you a trustee D-class, if no, Shoot, If yes. Leave alive". Which just ain't it.

Richard Patternson

Apr 6, 2024
-Support

There are already some ingame systems that allow for marking D-class as trusted. The issue is that nobody appears to utilise them. I feel like this would encourage a mentality of "Are you a trustee D-class, if no, Shoot, If yes. Leave alive". Which just ain't it.
This is a fair point, my aim with this suggestion is to improve overall class D roleplay so it would likely need to be looked at with combative personnel to reach a decision on what would qualify a D class for the position. I feel using the current work program would be a logical way to decide.
Thanks for taking the time to read the suggestion

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+support
add a d class job that is exclusively for work permits that has OOC rules so they can't abuse work permits to get to 914/armory

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Richard Patternson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The Class-D work programme already tracks known well behaved Class-Ds for foundation personnell. We are also conscious of the profiling that would occur which may exclude newer players from engaging certain RP scenarios.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.