add a LAV, BTR HQ to all GOIS

May 22, 2022
what does this suggestion change/add/remove: adds a LAV HQ for foundation, GOC, and BTR HQ for CI to spawn in during raids or surface wars

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: this has probably not been suggested before

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

-Lets MTF NU-7, DEA, GOC, CI to spawn in a active HQ during a surface war or a raid

-has the same speed of a LAV and BTR

-Armored

-requires a MTF NU-7 LT+, DEA Manager+, GOC LT+, CI DELCOM+ to spawn and requires armored vehicle licenses

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

-Has lesser HP then the LAV/BTR

-you need to wait 50 seconds to spawn in it again the more you die the longer the timer is, or have a "Lives" system

-can't spawn the vehicle if the server has less then 100 players or not enough surface missions have been completed and won

-Repair rate is 40% slower

-Needs to be at a full stop to let people spawn

-If it gets destroyed it is on a 5 hour respawn cooldown

-Can only spawn 1

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I don't really care if this gets denied but if you are wondering why I suggested this, I did this because it can make surface combat and raids more interesting and can probably be a game changer

Last edited:

This has already been accepted. And I don't think it should be used during raids. That's just gonna lessen the amount of combatives you have