Denied add an insanity metre a chemical that only causes insanity and an insane asylum for their treatment

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
adds a sanity metre that goes down the more deaths and scps you see and when it reaches zero your character goes off it lol
a purified version of doctors pestilence called doctors mind or something that only makes people go insane but for 5 minutes if injected for ci to use on people to cause distractions and stuff
adds a little insane asylum where all the d class and others who have went insane must be held until they die or get better make it super creepy
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
would make rp more interesting containing insane people and i guess more real because in real life if you saw people die to horrible monsters and d class everyday you would deffo go insane
adds a new sector to d block or the medical wing thats really creepy for interesting rp you could make it haunted and horrible to go in

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
could be hard to code
could be annoying if your character goes insane mid battle with scps or d class
the chemical would be used by minges to make everyone go insane if its to easy to use

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
would make rp more interesting and more realistic so i believe a version of this would be worth adding if its interesting enough but i dunno what does insanity do currently on the server anyway i cant tell with doctors pestilence cuz the victim is to busy being on fire lol

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Naaah man this aint Phasmophobia brotha.

Honestly you seem to make alot of suggestions based/inspired off of other games and such they wouldn't work in SCP-RP

-support

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
this is an RP server, you don't need chemicals to do basic RP. If you want to RP PTSD from all the deaths and SCPs, then make your character go batshit.
-Support, can be RPed

Dr B here doing my daily log, The doctors told me to take my "Schizo pills" I easily realized this was a trick to poison me with cyanide pills so I shot them with my cool gun I bought from the man with a Black hoodie, Anyways now some guys claiming to be Internal affairs and "ISD" are searching for me but I know they are clearly disguised anomalies trying to eat my brain so anyways I am going to shoot them, End Log.

"Dr B was later killed after being shot 89 times By O-1/A-1"

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
this is an RP server, you don't need chemicals to do basic RP. If you want to RP PTSD from all the deaths and SCPs, then make your character go batshit.
-Support, can be RPed
no like doctors pestilence actually forces them to go insane lol

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
Dr B here doing my daily log, The doctors told me to take my "Schizo pills" I easily realized this was a trick to poison me with cyanide pills so I shot them with my cool gun I bought from the man with a Black hoodie, Anyways now some guys claiming to be Internal affairs and "ISD" are searching for me but I know they are clearly disguised anomalies trying to eat my brain so anyways I am going to shoot them, End Log.

"Dr B was later killed after being shot 89 times By O-1/A-1"
can you actually rp going insane and shooting everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.