Denied add an out of character voice chat in game thats muted for people in game unless they unmute it

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
adds a ooc voicechat button thats muted for people in game autmatically unless they unmute it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
makes talking in ooc locally possible
speeds up conversations because you dont have to type everything
lets people not have to mix
lets people have private ooc voice chat conversations without the entire server listening without the need for discord or teamspeak
makes roleplay smoother

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
all i can think of it it could be annoying for people in rp watching people talking but not hearing anything

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i believe it could help solve the mixing issue without making asking questions take forever having to type everything out so really it would be very helpful

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
not needed if this is added i would quite literally only use ooc voicechat

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
-Support
/looc exists and seems to work perfectly
what would be bad about adding a quicker more private alternative as well like is adding extra options bad? whats the actual reason why its bad to add an extra option for people?

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
not needed if this is added i would quite literally only use ooc voicechat
no like you couldnt have in game rp while talking in ooc voice chat it would only be for other stuff kind of thing like to make someone do something in game you would have to tell them in the in game chat

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
-Support
/looc exists and seems to work perfectly
i talk really quickly but type slowly so its annoying for me to use ooc and people are always spamming chat and being nosy and joining in on your convos so it would just make things easier for me

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
no like you couldnt have in game rp while talking in ooc voice chat it would only be for other stuff kind of thing like to make someone do something in game you would have to tell them in the in game chat
might aswell remove the mixing rule

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @samhartley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This is not needed, as /looc exists. Making two separate voice chats for in-character and out-of-character usage is unneeded.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.