Not open for further replies.

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a Australia Rust server its VERY popular in Australia and its worth it compared to the gmod servers.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More Players
- Australia

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Australian Server is a good idea, it should be added to the community it will simply expand the community and the players within it.

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
-Support

- Not a large enough percentage of the community are Aussie.

- Australia doesn't exist.
You realize the server isnt just for the existing community right? its also to bring new people in to the community.

-support
not enough active players who would play the server
Rust in Australia is very popular very high playercount for aussie servers.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support
there are so many reasons to not add an AU server, this is the second time you've asked for one and im gonna guess the second time its gonna get denied

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Bro thinks Civil Networks is some ultra international community that everyone knows about 🔥 💯

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
-support
there are so many reasons to not add an AU server, this is the second time you've asked for one and im gonna guess the second time its gonna get denied
I suggested an SCP server which makes sense not to have an Aussie one as there isnt a large enough player base for it

Rust has a massive aussie playerbase.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
Ima be real, theres actually not much point, youre right rust is decently popular in aus, but thats in comparison to GMOD, if you compare rust au to other regions its still reasonably low, theres also not much point? Like its just trying to get another server off the ground thats not going to be popular straight away, theres also not much incentive for people to play it instead of a pre established australian rust server. It just sounds like you want an AU CN server, there isnt a market for it.

Like saying "rust is popular in Australia the servers have a high player count" is kinda false, theres like 4 3x/2x servers that have a substantial playercount, not a whole lot and they only fill up on wipe day, they arnt even full normally, if you want an AU rust server just play a pre-established AU rust server, not hard.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
I'm an aussie and I agree this should be added for me, Chan, Rose, Sleepino, Canoon, Kuma, Professional and others. I dont know any more names

Dagger

May 6, 2022
-Support

It'll just split the current Rust playerbase for CN even more which won't be healthy. They could just play the UK server. Plus we need to focus on the servers we have now.

• Cool
Reactions: Rice
Status
Not open for further replies.