Denied ADD ERT CLASSES

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
This would add classes of ERT consisting of the following
  1. A Medic who would be more like a combat medic to help their fellow ERT and people around them affected by the breach to minimize damage
  2. A Brute who would be the tank having nearly double health and shield but be really slow and can't be healed and can't grab more shield
  3. A Tech expert who would have a shield wall, a turret, a repair tool, and any other items that Devs might see fit
  4. A Scout who would be faster than other players but be weaker since they would have less armor, less health, and weaker guns to contain scps faster and see what's breached
  5. And any other ones either the players or the devs can come up with that could be fun
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
I do not know

Possible Positives of the Suggestion
  1. Could add more strategy into ERT and change it from people just rushing into them think it out and think who they should send first and who might they send last and should then divide into groups to contain the scps faster and with less damage to the site
  2. Could make ERT funner and add more replayability to it since as it stands it's the same each time you play as so this could change that and end up making it way more fun to play as since you have to think about what to do and how to do it
Possible Negatives of the Suggestion
  1. Could either make ERT too overpowered or nerf it too much to the point that they would have to Alpha warhead all the time
  2. Could change up ERT too much and make it hard for people who are used to the old ERT to struggle for a long time and make it a pain in the ass while they get use to it
Based on the Positives and negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
This change could make the game funner and ERT more of a real unit that has to work together instead of just being people who don't have to work together but this would have to be changed and either nerfed or buffed where seen fit. But overall I think this could make ERT more fun and everyone have a better time while playing it

Feb 10, 2023
-Support
Dont get me wrong, I like it ngl. But if ert gets called it usually because the sites fucked, its better for everyone to have a mix of everything, i.e sheilds, and med kits.
A Brute who would be the tank having nearly double health and shield but be really slow and can't be healed and can't grab more shield
doesnt make sense because a suggestion got accepted for ert to heal to full (600 hp)

A Tech expert who would have a shield wall, a turret, a repair tool, and any other items that Devs might see fit
everyone spawns with a repair tool and sheild but the team leads only get the turret, so i automatically balances out.

A Scout who would be faster than other players but be weaker since they would have less armor, less health, and weaker guns to contain scps faster and see what's breached
At the point if ert gets called people know whats breached, and most likely where too, unless it got up to surface.

Reactions: Zen
+Support for everything but the Scout idea
people generally communicate what's breached to ERT anyways, but this is good. ERT is supposed to be an elite unit, the final last line of defence in the event of a grievously severe breach. while it's satisfactory as is, it could use a little changing to reflect that in light of a ever-changing site.

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Aura,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that this feature wouldn't be necessary. Considering they are all fairly specialized as they are currently, changing their classes wouldn't really be of use.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.