Accepted Add more food items and rework the current exp for the Food items that are currently in game

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This adds more food items and allows some cooking ingredients that have no use. as well as changing the exp system so one item isn't the most overpowered and everyone cooks that single item

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I am aware of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This will allow quite a few items that we can buy, but can't cook to be useful.
This will also allow people to start getting interested in cooking again While I was a man who cooked so much, just cooking large meat pizzas for the exp and food was getting very boring
This will allow other experts for cooking/support exp to be fairer. I have noticed people who are grinding cooking make one item the large meat pizza which gives the most exp.
This will allow more players to roleplay as chefs and enable them to interact with the staff, so instead of everyone buying MREs, they can have chefs cook.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

there aren't any negatives that I can think of, this will allow people to roleplay as chefs and get proper orders for food instead of everyone just buying mres

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I see no negatives for this change. This will allow chefs to find a job that can be useful. maybe even people can start ordering food from the chefs if the items are reworked. I think this would be an amazing change for a person who cooked their heart out!

Status
Not open for further replies.