Denied Add the ability to name items in inventory

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the ability to set a custom name to items (e.g chemical combinations in conical flasks) in a player's inventory

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Easier access to chemicals (or chemical combinations) that you want to keep secret by not examining them
Creativity

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Potential for scamming (e.g hiding the true name of item)
Potential for people to abuse it to get around saying slurs in chat

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I like chemicals a lot. I like using them against SCPs and CI a lot.

I use a few combinations that I am required to keep secret per squadron guidelines, but it's very annoying to organise "Unidentified substance" and remember that this specific one is the chemical and not the yekanol I haven't examined cause it's just gonna go into the potent duloxetine anyway.

This might not be an issue for everyone, there is the visual look sure. But I am laptop gaming, and due to circumstances I will be for months.

As for the negative, an indicator that the item has a modified name could be implemented.

It's not the end of the world if it isn't implemented, but it was an idea that crossed my mind. Please let me know what you think! And most importantly, I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

ElWarren

Apr 22, 2023
+Support
It'd be nice to be able to name chemical cases so you know what you're storing in there tbh

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
-support

People just going to call it ridiculously silly names

Like the guy said above

dango

Dec 7, 2022
-support

People just going to call it ridiculously silly names

Like the guy said above
Bro there is literally no issue with people naming their own personal items shit like “jungle juice” it doesn’t effect you and it doesn’t effect rp to see some one named their ventanyl lean or some shit lmao

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi Skittles,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
The work required for this to be done sadly doesn't out weigh the benefit it gives
Along side the mentioned bi-pass of using Slurs and other language

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.
Thanks Again
Goondra​

Status
Not open for further replies.