Accepted Add the Band-Aid Dispenser that is inside SCP-RP UK's Pinewood Medical Clinic To SCP-RP US

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This Suggestion would add the bandaid dispenser/Medkit dispenser that can be found in SCP-RP [UK] To SCP-RP [US]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: I don't think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion: Would greatly improve the surface job experience, currently on US nearly nobody except a few people play on surface medic and as such this makes bleeding a death sentence unless UNGOC are willing to help and they often won't/cannot help, and this would also help NU-7/DEA/Escaped D-class if they are bleeding as it would allow them to run by the medial center to get a band aid/first aid kit.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Dev Time, Would give surface medics a bit less to do when they actually are on.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Overall I think this would improve Surface job QOL and also the general experience of anybody in pinewood.

lJWL4PK.png

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
These are barley justified to be placed down and I'm surprised the UK has allowed them too as they can be easily used to crash the server or majorly slow it down

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
These are barley justified to be placed down and I'm surprised the UK has allowed them too as they can be easily used to crash the server or majorly slow it down
I have never heard of this issue, but what I can say is that surface really needs a way to stop bleeding due to the constant lack of medics and the band aid dispenser is one of those ways perhaps the issue was due to too many dispensers in the past? I am not sure.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Max Henry,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.