Denied Add the MRP Torture/Interogation, NPC/SWEP to the SCP server

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Blobert"

Nov 20, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Adds the Torture/Interogation SWEP/NPC to the SCP server]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Not that i know of]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[more role-play to interogations, makes it more enjoyable to kidnap and makes interogations more immersive]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[minges take it and start running around cutting off hands]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Interogations have become boring its all /me this /me that, roll this roll that and then injecting random chemicals into them this, would change that there would be a bigger insentive to kidnap and not get kidnaped because it would have an accutal punishment e.g. ur not a very good CI without hands. Better assasinations you cant identify a body if it its missing a head and hands ]

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
I feel like there's an 85% chance this was already suggested and denied before but I want it so bad +support

Reactions: "Blobert"

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-would prob be a good addition

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Interogations have become boring its all /me this /me that, roll this roll that and then injecting random chemicals into them this, would change that there would be a bigger insentive to kidnap and not get kidnaped because it would have an accutal punishment e.g. ur not a very good CI without hands.
imo there is no inherent problem with doing /me’s to attain something that normally you couldn’t do, and injecting chemicals is always good RP.
But, it would be nice for tortured individuals to have longer term injury’s that could result in more medical RP

Reactions: "Blobert"

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
please let me chop off peoples hands and heads
UoL9nko.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Niox

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @"Blobert" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

If you wish to enhance your interrogation roleplay please contact a Gamemaster or Staff Member who will be able to assist you. We wish to maintain that soft filter in place to assure quality roleplay.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Haha
Reactions: Gizzmo
Status
Not open for further replies.