Accepted Adding a favorite's system to the chemical vendor

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:It would add a favourite system to the chemical vendor to favourite chemicals, like how you can favourite jobs in the F4 menu for easy access.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:Using the forum search feature for key words relating to this, no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):Less inconvencience of having to search for a chemical every time you want to buy it, instead of scrolling down.Due to it possibly changing how chemicals are purchased the way it could be implemented, saves buying the wrong chemical / oven gas

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:Relativley minor QOL thing to be added? I will be honest, I can't think of any. If anyone can, please do comment what you think.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:The chemical system is an awesome addition to the server, enchancing RP and combat (sometimes a bit too much :p). However, as an avid user of potent and dianobol, when making the chemicals having to type "tes" "2" "dul" and other parts of commonly used chemicals gets tiring when mass producing chems, especially with the egrigiously low potent output.

This is a QOL thing that I think would be neat - keeping all the chemicals you frequently buy in an easy-to-access area like how jobs can be favorited.

"This is Skittles suggestions she is just unable to post it at this time"

Status
Not open for further replies.