Denied Adding the "Witcher Gate" Addon for GM Usage

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This suggestion would insist with adding the "Witcher Gates" addon for Game masters(+),
(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727161410)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1: In general, this would make teleporting a large quantity of members a lot easier for Game Masters, since from personnel experience, it seems kind of hard to keep track of a lot of the individuals trying to join the event and possible issues with the other GMs trying to bring people.

2: Due to the fact that the addon is relatively compact, it wouldn't take a large amount of memory from the server.

3: In general, they do not create lag, since I've seen them being used on different roleplay servers similar to CN.

4: In general, aesthetically, it is great, making it a great transition without having someone bring X notification, slightly enhancing roleplay in my personal opinion.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
In general, I don't see any possible issues caused by it.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Overall, I think that the addon could possibly enhance roleplay and, in general, make the GM's life easier.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

+ Support

Would make larger events that use a lot of people much easier, Portals could easily be dressed up as well to avoid them standing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.