PAC Request Additional development on the Grey Suit

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
We don't call out raids for Foundation. This is purely internal recon only, since we're neutral with the Foundation.
Same with fighting CI/Foundation raids, we're neutral with both GOIs & let them do their own thing. Recon wont change that.
Relations can change

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
Relations can change
That is true, however I have put effort into getting lore, R&D, & have gave a lot of RP around the Grey Suit & it's development. It is, as I've stated, not to be used in a combat setting for retaliation, as it is simply a suit meant for recon/stealth.

Obviously I can make changes here & there regarding the cloaking systems, but I made them ICly, with approval from all of my GOC persons, & I interacted & RP'd with the Foundation regarding R&D on the project.

My initial suit was passed, so now I am asking for the additional cloaking feature I developed ICly to be added; I can always change how visible or invisible the appearance of this is, however it is very visible in it's current state & is even more visible while moving, or while holding anything aside from keys.

It gives an advantage in specific scenarios regarding trying to stay hidden or conducting recon, however it has no IC protections, meaning people can still see me while I'm cloaking and go "thats a person woah!!!". It also does not keep me from fearRP, meaning I can still be held at gunpoint.

The only advantage this cloak gives me is being transparent.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
The only advantage this cloak gives me is being transparent.
your points are good but still it is a advantage no matter how good your reasoning is such as a CI being unethical towards a civi and they dont see goc nearby or a ci breaks the treaty in secret but whoops turns out there was a very hard to see invisble goc 30 meters away

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
and what if goc go to war
and?
If GOC go to war with CI or Foundation, it will likely end after a set time, same as the last war we had with CI.
CI/F can still see/fire upon me even while I'm cloaked. My cloak isn't invulnerability, or teleportation, it's just for RP.
However if people don't want to RP, I can simply get multiple flasks of liquid animia & do the same thing I would with cloak.
So either way I can still do recon, I just thought RPing & making a working Grey Suit would be fun & engaging for other GOIs.

Reactions: DaveDogs

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
your points are good but still it is a advantage no matter how good your reasoning is such as a CI being unethical towards a civi and they dont see goc nearby or a ci breaks the treaty in secret but whoops turns out there was a very hard to see invisble goc 30 meters away
Then... don't break the treaty or be unethical to a civilian?.. Actions have consequences, & doing it "in private" where a GOC member can see you, & is within 30m isn't private...
But like I said, I can always make it more or less visible if THAT is the issue, but if it's an issue of being any amount of invisible, then I duno. Theres no PAC3 rules against advantages, as long as it's within reason & in-lore, which the Grey Suit is both.