Discord ID (name#0000):
Aedius#6708

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

Which server are you applying for? (Examples: Group A / Group A & B):
Group B

Open questions:

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This will be my first application for the Rust branch of the community. I have been a senior moderator on SCP RP before, where I also was a member of the content team.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have no kicks/bans/warnings within this community ( both GMod & Rust)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been staffing on many different games, communities and platforms. My earliest game that I moderated must be Team Fortress 2, where I was a Manager (equivalent to Admin) on a Versus Saxon Hale / Jailbreak community called PB. After getting my initial experience here, I moved over to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and got moderator on a simple aim trainer server. This was only for a short while, if I recall correctly around one month. After clocking in a decent amount of hours within the CS:GO scene, I transferred to Garry's Mod and joined another (undisclosed) community where I became both a senior gamemaster and an Admin. I played within this community for close to 2.000 hours after moving to SCP-RP UK, where I became Site Director and senior moderator, member within the content team.

Do you have any previous experience with Modded Rust?:
- Most of my playtime on Rust has been spent on modded servers. I genuinely do not like the vanilla gather rate, knowing that I normally do not play in large groups. Even up to this day, with a full 8-man squad, I still think that modded Rust is much more enjoyable. The weekly wipe rate, combined with the modded aspects of the server makes it faster-paced. You do not have to farm for ages to get out of primal, you get to raiding faster and if you have lost a wipe, it will not sting as hard since you can just start over in the next wipe, the following week. I have however never held a staff position in any Rust community.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- As of writing, I play for around 5-6 hours daily at least. Weekends depend on the number of activities I have planned there.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- After learning that Civil Networks had a Rust branch in the working, I immediately became interested. I do like how this community has a different approach to modding all kinds of servers and I know that the developers have a lot of potential. I still stand by this today. The server has had a rough start, like most Rust communities, but I do believe that the Rust branch of Civil Networks can grow to respective sizes with the right approach and members of staff. I do see myself as an experienced and knowledgeable member of staff and I would love to further help the community, in any way, shape or form possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think that I can say that my experience, standing, dedication and behaviour within this community can speak for itself. I have been playing on this server for a decent amount of time right now and I can say that I have never been warned, kicked, banned or anything of the sort. I do see this as a feat and I would like to continue this within Rust. I do know that the Rust side of the community still needs a lot of balancing, rework and of course a larger playerbase, but I really do believe that I can help to achieve these things.

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Good Application
- Seen on the server a lot
- Good amount of hours

- Maturity
- Previous Experience

Good Luck,
Falcon

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Needs to return to SCP, I miss you.

In all seriousness, +Support

Amazing guy, would be dedicated to the team he is apart of.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Aedius (Gregory McCain),

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.