Aero Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAerotox

Apr 24, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Aerotox
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I did this command a few times and it didn't work. I have around 30 probably a little less than
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Clayton "Aero" Pierce
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:629007933
Discord ID (name#0000): Aerotox#7743
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes it is
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I was senior mod on a gmod server regularing around 100 people. I left do to some differences.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i write quite frequently and have doing text based roleplay for years.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-12
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I spend alot of time here and feel I see alot of rules be broken and nothing done.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I work late so my hours of activity is typically around 11PM CST to 6-7AM CST. So im able to be active when most aren't and having over 400 hours in gmod with 99% of it being a mod on another gmod RP I feel as if im well acquainted with both the game and rp's specifically.

Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Clayton "Aero" Pierce,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are still really new to the server, and have been in the community for less then a month. I would encourage you to work on your profile in the community and gain experience in other roles.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.